Phylomon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Another Phylo Facebook page, but with a different focus

2 posters

Go down

Another Phylo Facebook page, but with a different focus Empty Another Phylo Facebook page, but with a different focus

Post  Tangram Sat Sep 04, 2010 2:35 pm

The phylogame.org website doesn't note a Facebook group anywhere, and it was only by accident that I found reference to the FB Group "I kind of wish Pokemon cards had REAL creatures not FAKE creatures!" in this forum.

Also, I don't even know how I got to this forum as I am sure it wasn't via the phylogame website - is there even a link there?

Anyway, the aforementioned FB Page on cursory inspection comes across as an anti-Pokemon site instead of a pro-Phylo site. The title emphasises "FAKE" and the Description on the Info tab states "For those who love, hate or are indifferent to the phenomenon of Pokemon ...." etc ... which again comes across as Pokemon centric.

I think you need to move on and let Phylo stand on its own feet - it is a new crowd-sourced deck building game.

In the spirit of contribution I have set up PhyloGame at:
https://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=136846776360622

The purpose of the page is to make explicit reference to the game - forget all references to Pokemon.

If this is not in line with the direction you want to take, let me know and I'll tear it down.

Cheers,
T.

Tangram

Back to top Go down

Another Phylo Facebook page, but with a different focus Empty Re: Another Phylo Facebook page, but with a different focus

Post  Forbidding Sun Sep 05, 2010 2:32 pm

Even though Phylo may have been started by pokemon and referances it, Phylo is more like the card game Xeko in content and subject.
Forbidding
Forbidding

http://Forbidding.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Another Phylo Facebook page, but with a different focus Empty Re: Another Phylo Facebook page, but with a different focus

Post  Tangram Wed Sep 08, 2010 3:49 am

Forbidding wrote:Even though Phylo may have been started by pokemon and referances it, Phylo is more like the card game Xeko in content and subject.

I understand and agree. Hence why I think it is very important that Phylo have a very clear definition for itself as to what it is and what it is not.

Phylo has so much potential and the establishment of its identity is critical to its success.

Cheers,
-T.

Tangram

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down