Download MSE from: http://magicseteditor.sourceforge.net/download
(For PC or Mac)
Download the Phylo plugin from: http://www.werepenguin.com/phylo/phylo-mse.zip (250kb)
(unzip it to c:\program files\magic set editor 2\data\)
The set I have is at http://www.werepenguin.com/phylo/currentset.mse-set (1 MB)
The plugin requires the Verdana and Goudy Old Style Italics fonts. Both should be easily available, although I noticed Windows 7 didn't come with the latter (and I can change them).
Ideally I would:
- increase the size of the border to exactly 10 pixels
- fix the script which should remove the numbers from the foodchain label
- use slightly faded versions of terrain images
- centre some uncentred labels
- find the font used for the numbering and adjust accordingly
- and the only large bug, find some way to add the hex transparency
But it works perfectly fine without any of those fixes.