Phylomon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Proposal: Edition Number or Symbol

3 posters

Go down

Proposal: Edition Number or Symbol Empty Proposal: Edition Number or Symbol

Post  ivan.h Tue Sep 17, 2013 6:33 pm

I know there is a lot on the cards and not space for much of anything else, but I think it should be considered to add an edition number or symbol like most TCGs have.

I see that over time some of the point values for species have changed (I have a Beaty deck which has some point values lower than the cards currently on the site). It would be great to know which is the updated/correct version.

Also, when people want to get a little more serious and have a tournament they can set restrictions for certain editions to keep the game fair.

ivan.h

Back to top Go down

Proposal: Edition Number or Symbol Empty Re: Proposal: Edition Number or Symbol

Post  phylomonadmin Sat Sep 28, 2013 5:54 am

It would be great to hear what others think about this. Was this specifically for the purchasable decks (like the Beaty deck), or also for the free online cards as well? There's a possible space on the online cards on the same line (but opposite) as where the POINTS are shown...

Could you also give an example of how these numbers might work exactly (i.e. sometimes, the data on the cards change because an error has been found, and it happens to be easy to fix on the website).

phylomonadmin
Admin

https://phylomon.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post  pterosaur Sun Sep 29, 2013 4:28 am

Sounds like a great idea. Many cards are submitted as sets, and some come from institutions with logos. Though those might have some trademark issue.

pterosaur

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down