Phylomon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Printing Card Problem/website glitch.

2 posters

Go down

Printing Card Problem/website glitch. Empty Printing Card Problem/website glitch.

Post  cisco kid Wed Jul 11, 2012 4:39 pm

Does anyone have a work around for the printing problem on the website. I can print the basic set correctly, but the method of selecting 6 cards and clicking print only results in one card on each printed page. I know my printer is working correctly for setup printing online items...such as the beginner set. What is the glitch on the website and how to work around it?
Thanks

cisco kid

Back to top Go down

Printing Card Problem/website glitch. Empty Re: Printing Card Problem/website glitch.

Post  davehwng Wed Jul 11, 2012 4:50 pm

Hey there,

Printing can be finicky since there's such a wide variability between the browser you use, the printer you use, even standard paper sizes (dependent on the country where you're at), and the settings for each. When this has happened before, we usually pin it down to the card printing larger than usual, which pushes the other 5 away.

My suggestion would be to toggle some print options - especially ones where you can "fit to a page" or manually adjusting the %. When doing this, it's also a good idea to first "Print as pdf" or "Preview" before committing to a proper print with paper and ink.

Sorry, I can't be more precise. We've tested on several browsers and several printers, and it usually works, but there's always the odd combination that throws it off. Do let us know if the above works, and good luck!

cheers
dave

davehwng
Admin

Back to top Go down