Phylomon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Card feedback

3 posters

Go down

Card feedback Empty Card feedback

Post  Wootfish Thu Jun 03, 2010 4:35 pm

The feet of Caracal caracal have stiff hairs growing between the pads - likely to help walk on soft sand.
This was the text for the most recently added card. Although I'm no English major by any means, I'm rather sure that there's something off about the second half of this sentence. (also, it's trivia-text with no markup of any sort, although I think it was agreed upon earlier that trivia should have [brackets] around it)

It seems likely that problems of this sort will continue to arise as cards keep being produced. The card-design part of this project is isolated from the crowdsourced part of it, but could we at least have a cleaner interface for giving card feedback? Like a little button to email a comment to the card design team?
Wootfish
Wootfish

Back to top Go down

Card feedback Empty Re: Card feedback

Post  davehwng Thu Jun 03, 2010 4:40 pm

Easiest way to do this is to go to permalink and leave a comment. I've just recruited two volunteers who will help do things like monitor comments

davehwng
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wootfish Thu Jun 03, 2010 4:46 pm

Oh, nice. I hadn't noticed that was there. Perhaps something to highlight that the permalink also houses comments would be good -- though maybe was more obvious to others than to I.
Wootfish
Wootfish

Back to top Go down

Post  fenrislorsrai Fri Jun 04, 2010 10:32 pm

Is there any way to have the comment display on the card page itself?

Right now, if you search for a card by name, it takes you to the card, but there's no way to comment. If you're already on the page for the card, you have to click Permalink again to even see the comment box.

This seems really counterintuitive.

I literally had to come to the forum to read the instructions on how to comment to leave a comment on the darn card because I could not find how to comment by searching the site itself.
fenrislorsrai
fenrislorsrai

http://www.rainydaypaperback.com

Back to top Go down

Post  davehwng Fri Jun 04, 2010 10:47 pm

Thanks. I'm making a list of these types of glitches. The search box has a few other issues too.

davehwng
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down