Phylomon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Translations

5 posters

Go down

Translations Empty Translations

Post  Dragonoidus Fri Jan 24, 2014 8:52 pm

I'm just asking, if it's allowed to translate the game into another language ? I'm trying to translate to czech (I¨m personally from Czech Republic, so sorry for my english), so I want to know, if it's allowed Very Happy

Dragonoidus

Back to top Go down

Translations Empty Transltions

Post  juanmgoncalves Thu Feb 13, 2014 12:35 pm

Hi,

I would like to know the best way to help translating cards texts to portuguese/spanish.

Regards,

juanmgoncalves

Back to top Go down

Translations Empty Re: Translations

Post  phylomonadmin Tue Apr 01, 2014 4:48 am

That would totally be allowed (and also encouraged). One way to go about this is for us to provide some back end access, and you simply remake the cards in the DIY section (but using the existing image on the site). And in this vein, the initial focus is to work on cards where the species are actually in your locality. If this is interesting, let us know - we can always set up an account to see if this would work (and then highlight your work as a Czech deck or a Portuguese Deck, etc)

Check out http://phylogame.org/2013/03/27/making-your-own-diy-cards-first-you-need-an-account-but-then-you-just-follow-the-instructions/

phylomonadmin
Admin

https://phylomon.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Monox D. I-Fly Fri Oct 06, 2017 3:42 am

Wow, that's interesting! I want to try translating some cards to Arabic and Japanese just for the sake of language-learning.

Monox D. I-Fly

Back to top Go down

Post  Jorge Tue Apr 10, 2018 9:13 pm

...is there a tool of form to help on the translations?
i Would like to make this whole game in Spanish.

...since i'm an Ecologist and i'm working on some game development based on Ecology topics and based on Endangered Ecosystems of Chile.

...Any helping moderator around to help on this?
Jorge
Jorge

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down