Phylomon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Oakland Zoo has an animal version of Top Trumps

4 posters

Go down

Oakland Zoo has an animal version of Top Trumps Empty Oakland Zoo has an animal version of Top Trumps

Post  eugenechan Sun Feb 07, 2010 1:44 am

Love the Phylomen idear.

Oakland Zoo has a version of the Top Trumps cards with animals from the zoo. Not sure what the gameplay is like, but the cards are interesting. They use real photos and have categories like "Lifespan", "Group Size", "Poop Factor", "Weight", and "Threat Level".

http://www.oaklandzoo.org/activities/zookids/available-now-custom-cards/

http://www.toptrumps.com

I'll scan a copy and post if folks are interested in seeing one in more detail.

Last edited by eugenechan on Tue Feb 09, 2010 4:56 am; edited 1 time in total

eugenechan

Back to top Go down

Oakland Zoo has an animal version of Top Trumps Empty Re: Oakland Zoo has an animal version of Top Trumps

Post  Vivienne Tue Feb 09, 2010 4:51 am

Poop factor? Haahahaha..really?!?

Vivienne

Back to top Go down

Oakland Zoo has an animal version of Top Trumps Empty Re: Oakland Zoo has an animal version of Top Trumps

Post  eugenechan Wed Feb 10, 2010 6:30 pm

Vivienne wrote:Poop factor? Haahahaha..really?!?

Totally. My kids love grossology things. I think it's quite brilliant. There should be pictures, even.

eugenechan

Back to top Go down

Post  davehwng Mon Feb 22, 2010 4:53 am

Top trumps are awesome. An institution in places like the UK (where kids collect them even). Would be cool if there's some trump like playability with these phylomon cards (which shouldn't be too tricky to do).

davehwng
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Monox D. I-Fly Sat Dec 19, 2015 2:57 am

davehwng wrote:Top trumps are awesome.

I think Top Trumps is the lamest kind of Collectible Card Games ever. With Top Trumps, you don't know what things they implement and just comparing points randomly. Phylo is much better.

Monox D. I-Fly

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down