Phylomon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Turning "Selected Cards" list into a pdf file? Printing cards at Kinkos or other print shop?

3 posters

Go down

Turning "Selected Cards" list into a pdf file? Printing cards at Kinkos or other print shop? Empty Turning "Selected Cards" list into a pdf file? Printing cards at Kinkos or other print shop?

Post  animalnerd Sat Sep 07, 2013 7:00 pm

I prefer to print my cards at a print shop, and printing from a website is darn near impossible. It'd be great to have a way to get a file version of all the cards I've selected. It'd be easier to build decks that way.
Is this already possible? Or is there a trick to printing your selected cards at a print shop?

animalnerd

Back to top Go down

Turning "Selected Cards" list into a pdf file? Printing cards at Kinkos or other print shop? Empty Re: Turning "Selected Cards" list into a pdf file? Printing cards at Kinkos or other print shop?

Post  animalnerd Sat Sep 07, 2013 8:12 pm

I'm also curious what percentage of official (non DIY) cards are in the various PDF decks. There's certainly a variety there, with lots of deck options, but how much was not included?

animalnerd

Back to top Go down

Turning "Selected Cards" list into a pdf file? Printing cards at Kinkos or other print shop? Empty Re: Turning "Selected Cards" list into a pdf file? Printing cards at Kinkos or other print shop?

Post  phylomonadmin Sat Sep 28, 2013 5:50 am

Sorry this reply is a little slow. If you select cards, hit the "selected cards" link, and then hit the print link, you should open up a printer window which automatically converts the cards that you can see (i.e. up to six at a time) into a one pager suitable for printing. Usually, the window will also let you "print as pdf."

In other words, let's say you select 42 cards, then hit the "selected cards" link, you should be able to scroll through these cards (6 at a time), creating a pdf file for each set of 6. In this case, you would eventually make 7 one page pdfs, which you can then use for printing at other services.

Hope this helps.

phylomonadmin
Admin

https://phylomon.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Monox D. I-Fly Tue Oct 03, 2017 2:19 am

What is the default size of that pdf print file? Is it A4 or bigger?

Monox D. I-Fly

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down